We made it to the weekend! woohoo!!! And it is one of my favorite weekends of the year, GASPARILLA!! One of my best friends from college, Anna, is coming in town. So I will be showing her around Tampa today and then introducing her to the infamous pirate fest tomorrow!!!!
Before I head to the airport to pick up Anna, it’s time to share some of my favorite things from the week.
1. This adorable Superbowl commercial. I always love the Budweiser commercials, and especially love the ones with puppies! Puppies + beer, what more do you need.
2. Veggies Straws. They were BOGO at Publix, so I bought a bag of Sea Salt and a bag of Vesty Ranch. I literally cannot stop eating them now. So. Good. They’re veggies, so they are healthy, right?! That’s what I keep telling myself.
3. Pretty nails. I desperately needed a manicure, so I went yesterday and now they are shiny and pretty again! It’s the little things in life.
4. Gasparilla. In case you missed my post about how much I LOVE Gasparilla/what it is, check it out here. I am seriously so excited for everything about this weekend! Saturday morning will begin with mimosas (any day that starts with mimosas is automatically a good day), then we will head to my sister’s house for her annual party. She always throws a super fun party with a delicious spread of food (and drinks) has super cute decorations. I found a couple pirate-themed snacks on Pinterest that I will be attempting to recreate. (We’ll see how well they turn out, so stay tuned for pictures) Then we will walk over the water to watch the Pirate Invasion, then head to Bayshore Boulevard for the parade. It is always such a fun day, filled with shenanigans!
5. Red Velvet Cupcake Coffee. I always love to try new flavors of coffee. I found this Red Velvet Cupcake one at Home Goods last week and have been drinking it every day. It is so amazing! Almost like eating a cupcake, minus all the calories. Okay, so it’s not at all like eating a cupcake, but it’s still pretty freaking good!
What are some things you’re loving this week?
What are you plans for the weekend?
Flavored coffee or plain?