Happy Friday!! I hope you are all having a good morning so far. I’m sad that the holidays are officially over now and it’s back to the real world, but I’m going to soak up ever last minute of my break this weekend!
In traditional Friday fashion, here are a few of my favorites things form the week:
1. 2015. Wow I can’t believe it is already 2015. I feel like it was just 2012 and I was getting ready to graduate college. It’s crazy how fast time is going by and how much has happened in the last few years. It’s been almost 3 years since I graduated and I can honestly say this is absolutely not how I imagined my life being at this point. For one thing, I didn’t think I would move back to Florida, but now that am I here, I am so happy and cannot imagine being anywhere else. I had no idea I would be starting grad school now or if I would be working or what I would be doing, but I am very happy with how everything is turning out!
And here are a few pictures fro NYE in the past:
2. 17 People Who Don’t Want To See Another Couple Get Engaged On Facebook. I totally empathize with every single one of these people. It’s crazy how many people I know getting engaged right now! One of my best friends ever, Melanie, got engaged on Christmas Day and I am super happy for her!! How adorable are they?!
3. Soho Cycling. I took a class with Jaclyn and Marissa earlier this week and it was absolutely amazing! Jaclyn’s brother, Brad, taught the class and he is an AMAZING instructor. It was super intense, but in the best way possible. What I love most about this studio is that they have music videos playing during the class so it gives me something to focus on when the cycling gets really hard and it just makes me want to dance. And Brad’s music choice was absolutely perfect. I may have been dancing a little on my bike. Oops. #noshame
4. Serial Podcast. I’m sure you have heard everyone has been talking about this recently and, if you haven’t checked it out, you really need to. It is awesome and I just never want to stop listening because I am always so curious what will happen next. Marissa introduced it to me a few weeks ago and I am hooked.
5. Cutting my own hair. I was in desperate need of a haircut, but my hairdresser moved and I am so scared to try someone new, especially around the holidays when I know there are lots of pictures. So I did something I have never done and gave myself a little trim. I didn’t do anything crazy like add layers or give myself bangs, but I feel like it turned out decent. But for real I do need to get over my fear of going to a new hairdresser and just suck it up and find one.
What are some of your favorite things from the week?
Have you ever cut your own hair?